Friday, August 28, 2009

Music for My Soul

I love music. I love all kinds of music, and when it's good...I get carried away. I get inspired. I get lost in the melodies and the lyrics. Last night, Ant and I attended a concert at the Music Box in Hollywood. Pete Yorn headlined and Zee Avi opened for him. In case you've never heard of Zee, here's her first single (and video)...



It's called Bitter Heart, and she has such an old-fashioned voice. I love it.



Pete Yorn and his band rocks (for lack of a better word). Pete is hot, of course, and so the audience, last night, comprised hugely of women. The small percentage of men in the audience seemed to be on dates with the women. His guitarist kicks ass, and I had never seen a tambourine man with sooo much energy.

Good music also helps me forget what I want to forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home