Friday, August 18, 2006

Poker Update 8.18.06

Alright...so the original reason why I started the poker updates was to prove that Carrie won the majority of these lunchtime games. And today, she proved it to be true. She won!

Tomorrow is the Ladies Event at the Bike...here's what I'm supposed to include in my e-mail at the end of my signature at work:

“GO ALL IN FOR THE CURE! WPT is teaming up with The Susan G. Komen Foundation to help fight against breast cancer at this year’s Ladies’ Night event. To make a donation or to participate in our online auction, visit www.worldpokertour.com . Tune-in October 28th at 8pm on the Travel Channel to watch the Ladies’ showdown at the Final Table.”

I can't decide if I want to play or not. On the one hand, I think it's for a great cause, and my boss sure would love me. On the other hand, I haven't really played a tournament since my dad's birthday in early July, so I'm rusty. $125 buy-in is a bit steep for the rusty...we'll see how I feel in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home