Monday, July 21, 2008

Where's My Camera? Is that...HARDBALL'S...

Chris Matthews?! And argh! Why doesn't my cell phone camera zoom? I was at the San Francisco Airport yesterday, waiting for a Southwest flight back to L.A. (Another flight delay. It's starting to become the norm, rather than the exception.) And a man who was about 6'1" with really messy blonde bedhead walks past me. I stare. Because I know this man! But is it really Chris Matthews who just rolled out of bed, walked past me, and is now sitting sort of behind me eating a sandwich?

When I finally get in line for my flight, some woman says something about Chris not getting to sit in first class since this is a Southwest flight. And then...I hear the distinctive, gravelly, whiney, and loud boom of Hardball's Chris Matthews! Now, I'm really far away from him to take a picture. And a picture of him with that bedhead would be worth...well, not quite as much as Nick Nolte's arrest photo! On that subject...I didn't know this...but Nick blamed his crazy, homeless man 'do on filming a role! Um, yeah. OK.

http://www.splashnewsprints.com/pictures_337469/Nick-Nolte-explains-this-crazy-hair-do.html

1 Comments:

Blogger kc said...

It was Chris Matthews. He ended up on Jay Leno Monday night. And Jay tapes, of course, in Burbank.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home