Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moby DJ's at The Church!

Just uploaded more videos onto youtube and blogher. Before that, Vanessa, Tom, Jill, Marlo and I went to hear Moby DJ at The Church in downtown Denver! Really incredible!! I danced my ass off!! I was sweaty, stinky, and sticky before going to the club. Afterwards, I was 100% more so! A guy who said he worked for the Daily Show kept trying to get me to dance with him. I tried to dance a bit, but when he got too close -- I had to shut him down. And I just walked away. Well, I told him I had to get back to my friends. Why can't people just dance without getting all gropey? So then I just danced with girls!! And it was crazy! Tomorrow night -- I'm going to try and go to DJ Jazzy Jeff's show!! You know why?! Cuz Parents Just Don't Understand. Maybe the Fresh Prince is in town and wants to come on by??!! That would be off the hook, ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home