Saturday, August 23, 2008

Democratic National Convention!!!

Hi everyone! I just arrived in Denver for the DNC! Banners are everywhere! And once I got off the plane, there were people with DNC 2008 signs and pamphlets! (I guess if you're a delegate, they drive you to your hotel.) But since I'm just press (sort of), I have to find my own way! Luckily, one of my best friends lives here in CO! Anyway, I got a pamphlet from a sweaty one carrying one of the DNC signs...and now I have a wet pamphlet. Yummy!

As a side note...my flight actually got into Denver early!! Of all the places I've traveled this year, this is the first flight that left on time and got in early!! (And it's the one time that I was hoping it would be late.) I was packing up to the minute today.

I'm at Vanessa's parents' house now. It is amazing!! I forgot my digital camera!! It sits on a golf course up high...so you can see for miles around! And inside, it's a HUGE house with its own gym and doggie shower!! I should just be staying here the entire week...if it wasn't so far to Denver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home