Monday, July 28, 2008

Into the Wild



I just saw "Into the Wild" this weekend. And I have to say -- it's one of my all time favorite movies now! The spectacular cinematography, the stark but fulfilling performances, and of course, the story literally transformed and inspired me.

Despite any mistakes Christopher Johnson McCandless aka Alexander Supertramp may have made in his short life, he learned from them and ultimately fulfilled his life-long dreams. How many people can say this? Most of us dream while we're moving through our days filled with unimportant-in-the-whole-scheme-of-things activities, instead of living out our dreams. I am inspired by Christopher's journey. I also want to learn from his mistakes...so how to balance a life filled with meaning and fulfillment and the responsibilities for work, family, and finances? I will find the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home